Wasatch Charter School, located at 1458 East Murray-Holladay Road, Holladay, UT 84117, is inviting proposals for landscaping and concrete work and playground equipment installation. The scope of work involved is detailed in the attached documents, along with a master plan. There is also a small project involving removal of a large brick sign and pouring of a walk into the adjacent building at 1366 East Murray-Holladay Road which is not detailed on the architect’s documents. Details for this scope of work can be provided in-person on site or by email through contacting the school’s Executive Director, Emily Merchant, at 801-871-3950.
The proposal should include, but not be limited to, the following criteria:
- Ability to install before the end of 2019, including plans for how to work around school hours and children;
- Relevant licenses, insurance, bonding of all contractors involved;
- Warranty information for products and workmanship;
- Project cost;
- Experience with similar projects involving landscaping, concrete and earth work and equipment installation to recommended safety standards
- Experiencing with projects at schools;
- Ability to provide assistance with all related construction permitting (and possible experience with permitting through the Utah State Board of Education;
- Construction safety plan.
Architectural plans for Wasatch Charter School can be downloaded here:
- September 16, 2019: Proposal Posted and Opens
- September 23, 2019: Proposal submission deadline
- September 26, 2019: Proposal selection and announcement
Proposal submission process:
Questions can be directed to Emily Merchant, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-871-3950.
Bids are due no later than 5:00pm, Mountain Standard Time, on Monday, September 23rd, 2019. Bids shall be submitted in electronic format, and emailed to Emily Merchant @ email@example.com.
Criteria for Evaluation:
- Timeline and ability to complete the project by the deadline (25 pts)
- Cost proposal for project completion and detail (25 pts)
- Demonstrated ability to meet the scope of work (20 pts)
- Prior educational/charter school building experience (15 pts)
- Prior experience with a Waldorf school (10pts)
- Ability to submit proposal how it is outlined in the submission format (5 pts)
“Best and final offers may be allowed, as provided in Section 63G-6a-707.5, from responsible offerors who submit responsive proposals that meet minimum qualifications, evaluation criteria, or applicable score thresholds identified in the request for proposal.”